BryLin Behavioral Health Center
Outpatient Mental Health Care for Adults
At BryLin’s Behavioral Health Center in Williamsville, outpatient mental health care is provided for adults eighteen years of age and older. Comprehensive, integrated mental health care is provided for adults struggling with a variety of mental health concerns. Treatment programs are tailored to the individual needs of the clients focusing on strengths and recovery.
Our range of outpatient mental health care includes, but is not limited to: psychiatric assessment; individual and group therapy; medication management; crisis intervention; and dual diagnosis (integrated treatment for both mental health and substance abuse concerns).
Therapies include, but are not limited to:
- Anxiety, depression and stress management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Call (716) 632-5450 for more information.
Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Drug Addiction Care
At the Behavioral Health Center, outpatient substance use disorder treatment and drug addiction care is also provided for adolescents and adults. Programming is designed to help clients achieve a healthy, productive, and fulfilling lifestyle without the use of alcohol or drugs. As clients leave treatment and continue their journey of recovery, the use of self help groups and community supports is encouraged.
Adult Drug Addiction Programming, for individuals 18 years of age and older, follows a medical model of treatment which is based on the disease concept of drug addiction.
An Adolescent Recovery Treatment Track which has been specifically developed for the adolescent who presents with a drug dependency diagnosis. Family participation is required.
Outpatient Drug Addiction Programming features:
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Recovery from opiates
- Introduction to recovery
- Early recovery
- Relapse prevention
- Specialized adolescent groups
- Young adult (18-25yoa) groups
- Women’s and men’s groups
- Meditation & relaxation in recovery
- Co-occurring groups
- Professionals groups
FREE Family Groups:
- These are available every Monday from 6-7pm.
- The setting is designed to be educational and supportive for adult family members, and concerned others, who have a loved one dealing with addiction.
- This group is run by a licensed professional and tailored to the needs of those in attendance. Please call ahead.
We also have our Impaired Drivers Program, for individuals charged with or convicted of an impaired driving offense who require clinical screening and assessment. Our counselors work closely with attorneys and the DMV during the process of evaluation and, if necessary, treatment.
Call (716) 633-1927 for more information.